17-years of agency/in-house experience with a demonstrated history of working in the advertising industry. Full-stack designer skilled in creative/art direction, user experience/interaction, team management, and mentoring. Conceptually trained in traditional mass advertising, direct marketing, and direct response. Integrated across all channels—digital, print, social, OOH, TV—capable of adapting to any industry.
A LITTLE BIT MORE
Worked extensively with nonprofit organizations to fundraise, cultivate, and acquire donors—Mercy Ships, Bethesda Lutheran Communities, Operation Smile, Project HOPE, Easterseals, The Salvation Army, World Vision Canada, Food Banks, Rescue Missions, and more.
Additionally experienced across the following industries:
• Technology—Microsoft, Intel, Qwest, Cisco
• Financial—Chase (specifically Chase/United credit card)
• Healthcare—Advocate Health Care (midwest hospital system)
• Utility—Southern California Edison
• Retail—Office Depot, Lowe's, Sears, Kmart, MyGofer, and Dollar General
• CPG—ConAgra Foods, Secret, Falken Tire, LG Electronics
• Beauty—Olay, Doctor’s Dermatological Formula (DDF)
• Insurance—State Farm
• Fitness—Bally Total Fitness
• Tourism—Chicago Convention Tourism Bureau
• Education—Follett Higher Education Group
• Fashion—Landa Designs
Los Angeles, CA
© 2019 Gorrasit Vongfak
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.